Senior Business Analyst
Deadline: 22 September 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Product/Project Management
Job type: Full time
Currently we are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to make the team even stronger.
- Design and prepare customer reports, dashboards and analyses; create prototypes; turn models into results
- Analyze, validate and visualize business data, create value-added solutions
- Analyze business questions and deliver business answers; translate technical data findings for non-technical teams and vice versa
- Become a data visualization expert to empower the clients understanding their data
- Provide insights and recommendations for clients based on the analysis
- Daily contact with customers, fill the role of a consultant
- Ability to bring several client needs together, recommend solutions and ideas before client interest
- Bachelor’s/master’s degree in Information technology or Economics with a strong IT attitude
- Work experience in an international enterprise size/servicing company
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience (reporting, data analysis, data manipulation techniques)
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work closely to clients
- Fluent English is a must, both verbal and written
- Self-motivated personality and excellent problem-solving skills, can-do attitude
- Excellent time management skills, ability to work effectively with strict deadlines
- Strong understanding of the latest BI trends
- Experience and willingness to manage and mentor junior colleagues
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Opportunity for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Corporate and social events (parties, tennis, etc.)
You can apply online via hirebee.kz.
Download app to apply for jobs online and track application process fast and easy.
Analytics and research
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its software engineering expertise to become a leading global product development, digital platform engineering, and top digital and product design agency. Through its ‘Engineering DNA’ and innovative strategy, consulting, and design capabilities, EPAM works in collaboration with its customers to deliver next-gen solutions that turn complex business challenges into real business outcomes. EPAM’s global teams serve customers in over 30 countries across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. EPAM is a recognized market leader in multiple categories among top global independent research agencies and was one of only four technology companies to appear on Forbes 25 Fastest Growing Public Tech Companies list every year of publication since 2013.
Engineer Your Future
Ranked as #12 on Forbes' List of 25 Fastest Growing Public Tech Companies, our global teams of technologists, strategists, and designers transform our customers' business through a combination of engineering expertise, design thinking, and consulting. Our EPAMers lead with passion, think creatively, collaborate with others, and always strive for excellence. Ready to engineer your future?
EPAM without borders
EPAM delivers product development and platform engineering services. We are among the fastest growing technology firms globally, with over 200 clients and offices in over 25 countries. We're committed to finding the best opportunity for every EPAMer, which means your next customer project can be anywhere in the world. By working together with our customers, we deliver results that drive innovation and support breakthrough strategies.
EPAM Kazakhstan offers a unique opportunity to work on projects for leading global companies, helping them solve their most complex technology challenges. EPAM is an exciting place to work for both experienced professionals and young specialists. We opened our first office in Kazakhstan in 2008. Today, we operate in Nur-Sultan, Karaganda, Atyrau and Almaty.
EPAM: Engineering the Future
Our software engineering heritage combined with our strategic business and innovation consulting, design thinking, and physical-digital capabilities provide real business value to our customers through human-centric innovation. Learn more about what we do.
Phone: 8 (721) 293 0101
Address: 44 Mukhtar Auezov Street, Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan