Data Science Essentials
Date: On request
Category: Data Science/Data Analytics
This course is part of the Microsoft Professional Program Certificate in Data Science.
Demand for data science talent is exploding. Develop your career as a data scientist, as you explore essential skills and principles with experts from Duke University and Microsoft.
In this data science course, you will learn key concepts in data acquisition, preparation, exploration, and visualization taught alongside practical application oriented examples such as how to build a cloud data science solution using Microsoft Azure Machine Learning platform, or with R, and Python on Azure stack.
What you'll learn
- Explore the data science process
- Probability and statistics in data science
- Data exploration and visualization
- Data ingestion, cleansing, and transformation
- Introduction to machine learning
- The hands-on elements of this course leverage a combination of R, Python, and Microsoft Azure Machine Learning
Who is eligible:
- Familiarity with basic mathematics
- Introductory level knowledge of either R or Python
Dr. Steve Elston, Managing DirectorQuantia Analytics, LLC
Cynthia Rudin, Associate ProfessorMIT and Duke
To participate in this training, you can Enroll now
Share with Your Friends