Getting started with Augmented Reality
День проведения: По запросу
Тип: Электронное обучение
This course will teach you the basics of developing mobile applications using Mixed and Augmented Reality (MAR) technologies.
Through hands-on projects, you’ll learn practical techniques to rapidly and easily prototype three different applications for Android smartphones and tablets – even with no previous coding experience.
If you’re a creative entrepreneur, this is your ideal introduction to today’s trends in the products and technologies of the emerging augmented reality market.
If you’re a journalist, media/content producer or teacher, you’ll discover how to augment print-based media with sounds, images and videos, and see how to create an augmented city map and geo-located augmented reality game for your audience.
If you’re a web designer or app developer, you’ll gain a range of technological building blocks that you can integrate into your service portfolio.
Whatever your background, you’ll learn how to design cutting-edge visual experiences that will enhance your job prospects. What you’ll learn
- All about the main MAR products and technologies on the market today
- How to build three different augmented reality applications using an augmented reality browser and authoring tools
- How to include image recognition and object tracking
- How to use geolocation functionality for outdoor augmented reality
- Details of the ISO-ARAF standard, an innovative language for representing augmented reality content
Кто может принять участие:
• You don’t need any prior technical knowledge to take this course.
• If you’re familiar with markup languages (HTML, XML, etc) and content management systems, you may be more at ease with the key concepts and techniques.
7-Day Free Trial
then $49 USD/mo
УчастиеКрайний срок регистрации 04 Апрель 2020
To participate in this training, you can Enroll now
Поделись с друзьями
Информация об учебном центре
Тип компании: Другое
Количество сотрудников: 500-1500
Every course on Coursera is taught by top instructors from the world’s best universities and educational institutions. Courses include recorded video lectures, auto-graded and peer-reviewed assignments, and community discussion forums. When you complete a course, you’ll receive a sharable electronic Course Certificate.
- Online and open to everyone
- Learn a new skill in 4-6 weeks
- Priced at about $29-$99
- Earn a Course Certificate
Coursera was founded in 2012 by two Stanford Computer Science professors who wanted to share their knowledge and skills with the world. Professors Daphne Koller and Andrew Ng put their courses online for anyone to take - and taught more learners in a few months than they could have in an entire lifetime in the classroom. Since then, we’ve built a platform where anyone, anywhere can learn and earn credentials from the world’s top universities and education providers.
If you want to master a specific career skill, consider joining a Specialization. You’ll complete a series of rigorous courses, tackle hands-on projects based on real business challenges, and earn a Specialization Certificate to share with your professional network and potential employers.
- Online and open to everyone
- Learn a new skill in 4-6 months
- Priced at $39-$79 per month
- Earn a Specialization Certificate
Real career transformation sometimes requires a university-recognized degree. Coursera believes that transformation should be accessible to everyone, so we’ve worked with our university partners to offer flexible, affordable online degree programs in business, computer science, and data science.
- All online - admission required
- 1-3 years of study
- Currently priced at $15-$25,000
- Earn an accredited master’s degree