Managing an Agile Team
День проведения: По запросу
Тип: Электронное обучение
Категория: Управление продуктами/проектами
Traditional development processes often lead to team frustration and poor results. Agile offers a different approach to managing the complexity of software development. This course focuses on the day-to-day jobs of running a software development program and how leading agile methodologies (Scrum, XP, kanban) can help you do them better.
From transitioning a team to agile to running sprints to managing stakeholders, this course gives you the skills you need to manage an agile team in your specific operating environment.
We'll show you how to:
- Think through and focus on the most important aspects of your projects and sprints
- Facilitate your team’s initial and ongoing adoption of the specific agile practices that work for you
- Anchor your outcomes and success criteria in durable ideas about what makes for valuable products
- Support your team's transition from traditional approaches to agile
- Create an agile-friendly environment across functional disciplines
- Identify and manage outside stakeholder needs
As a Project Management Institute (PMI®) Registered Education Provider, the University of Virginia Darden School of Business has been approved by PMI to issue 20 professional development units (PDUs) for this course, which focuses on core competencies recognized by PMI. (Provider #2122)
This course is supported by the Batten Institute at UVA’s Darden School of Business. The Batten Institute’s mission is to improve the world through entrepreneurship and innovation: www.batteninstitute.org.
Taught by: Alex Cowan, Faculty & Batten Fellow
Darden School of Business
УчастиеКрайний срок регистрации 16 Ноябрь 2019
To participate in this training, you can Enroll now
Поделись с друзьями
Информация об учебном центре
Тип компании: Другое
Количество сотрудников: 500-1500
Every course on Coursera is taught by top instructors from the world’s best universities and educational institutions. Courses include recorded video lectures, auto-graded and peer-reviewed assignments, and community discussion forums. When you complete a course, you’ll receive a sharable electronic Course Certificate.
- Online and open to everyone
- Learn a new skill in 4-6 weeks
- Priced at about $29-$99
- Earn a Course Certificate
Coursera was founded in 2012 by two Stanford Computer Science professors who wanted to share their knowledge and skills with the world. Professors Daphne Koller and Andrew Ng put their courses online for anyone to take - and taught more learners in a few months than they could have in an entire lifetime in the classroom. Since then, we’ve built a platform where anyone, anywhere can learn and earn credentials from the world’s top universities and education providers.
If you want to master a specific career skill, consider joining a Specialization. You’ll complete a series of rigorous courses, tackle hands-on projects based on real business challenges, and earn a Specialization Certificate to share with your professional network and potential employers.
- Online and open to everyone
- Learn a new skill in 4-6 months
- Priced at $39-$79 per month
- Earn a Specialization Certificate
Real career transformation sometimes requires a university-recognized degree. Coursera believes that transformation should be accessible to everyone, so we’ve worked with our university partners to offer flexible, affordable online degree programs in business, computer science, and data science.
- All online - admission required
- 1-3 years of study
- Currently priced at $15-$25,000
- Earn an accredited master’s degree