Marketing in a Digital World
Цена: 275,000 KZT
День проведения: По запросу
Тип: Электронное обучение
Over the next decade, marketing jobs are projected to grow faster than the average for all occupations. In this era of digital disruption, companies are increasingly focused on digital marketing, creating heightened demand for a specialised skill set.
The Marketing in a Digital World MicroMasters program equips learners with the key concepts and practical skills to build a career in marketing in the digital age. Throughout the program, learners will engage in problem solving and analytical thinking, gaining expertise in:
- Creating and sustaining a brand;
- Marketing through digital channels, such as social media;
- Consumption behaviour across buying contexts;
- Marketing metrics;
- Digital brand engagement;
- Digital brand reputation management.
Participants in the Marketing in a Digital World MicroMasters program can build on this credential and take advantage of the entry pathway into the Master of Marketing degree program at Curtin University. Subject to meeting Curtin’s entry requirements, you will receive credit for 25% of the degree program.
Кто может принять участие:
- Participants in this MicroMasters program are equipping themselves for a rapidly evolving field. There is sustained demand for marketing specialists as mid-career employees seek to enhance their competitiveness in the job market.
- According to a 2016 CMO Survey, digital marketing is the leading skills gap in organisational marketing capabilities.
- This program is designed to accelerate the careers of Marketers, Digital Marketers and Communication Professionals.
- Specialised marketing skills are in demand among software publishers, and professionals in business support services such as Accountants, Web Designers and IT professionals.
Real Career Impact
"Marketing has never been more complicated, or exciting, than it is today. In this context, professional development is vital, to keep-up, let alone stay ahead! This exciting new credential from Curtin University provides digital marketing skills for immediate application in contemporary business environments."
— Nicole Cikarela , Head of Customer & Strategy, Marketforce
- To manage an online brand and to optimise paid, earned and owned digital media assets for maximum impact
- To develop hands-on skills in proactive and reactive corporate reputation management based on global public relations best practice
- To examine brand management decisions including the strategies and tactics to build and manage brand equity
- To understand and apply the fundamentals of consumer and buyer psychology essential to the development of any effective marketing campaign
- To apply marketing strategies of segmentation, targeting, positioning and differentiation within an online context
MicroMasters Program Details
How To Earn The MicroMasters Credential
Complete, pass and earn a Verified Certificate in all five courses to receive your MicroMasters credential.
Take Your Credential To The Next Level
Learners who successfully earn the MicroMasters credential are eligible to apply for admission to the Master of Marketing program at Curtin University.
If a learner applies for admission to the Master of Marketing program at Curtin University, and is accepted, the MicroMasters credential will count towards 25% of the coursework required for graduation in the Curtin program. The Master of Marketing is a 300 credit point qualification. If a learner applies for admission to the Master of Marketing program at Curtin University, and is accepted, the MicroMasters credential will count towards 75 credits.
Associate Professor in the School of MarketingCurtin University
Lecturer, Public RelationsCurtin University
Lecturer, Public RelationsCurtin University
Senior Lecturer, Public RelationsCurtin University
Senior Lecturer, School of MarketingCurtin University
Professor in the School of Marketing Curtin UniversityCurtin University
Billy (Cho Yin) Sung
Lecturer, School of MarketingCurtin University
УчастиеКрайний срок регистрации 26 Август 2019
To participate in this training, you can Enroll
Поделись с друзьями
Информация об учебном центре
Тип компании: Другое
Количество сотрудников: 500-1500
Founded by Harvard University and MIT in 2012, edX is an online learning destination and MOOC provider, offering high-quality courses from the world’s best universities and institutions to learners everywhere.
With more than 130 global partners, we are proud to count the world’s leading universities, nonprofits, and institutions as our members. EdX university members top the QS World University Rankings® with our founders receiving the top honors, and edX partner institutions ranking highly on the full list.
Our Global Learning Community
Our students come from every country in the world! Whether you are interested in computer science, languages, engineering, psychology, writing, electronics, biology, or marketing, we have the course for you! Enroll today and learn something new.
We were founded by and continue to be governed by colleges and universities. We are the only leading MOOC provider that is both nonprofit and open source.
Open edX is the open-source platform that powers edX courses and is freely available. With Open edX , educators and technologists can build learning tools and contribute new features to the platform, creating innovative solutions to benefit students everywhere.